Beaumont has worked in unison with INCOE® Corporation to produce the industry’s first and only hot runner system that completely eliminates the shear-induced, drop-to-drop variation found within traditional hot runner systems.
Opti-Flo® Hot Runner systems use the same design concepts within their manifold that MeltFlipper® uses in the cold runner to eliminate any variation between cavities. This eliminates the mistake in having to use varying nozzle temperatures to balance filling, providing perfect part-to-part consistency and improved quality with the ability to run faster cycle times.
With the Opti-flo® hot runner manifold, there is no need to purchase additional sensors or controlling/monitoring equipment, nor additional bells or whistles. The Opti-flo® hot runner system is mechanically designed to work within itself.
- Cycle time reduction
- No additional equipment required
- Wider process window
- Uniform part weights and part dimensions
- Faster setup time
- Faster mold and part qualification
- Scrap reduction
- Mechanical design provides for consistent results
- No additional transducers, sensors, monitoring equipment, etc…required
- Solves imbalances for any material type and grade
- Free flowing designs (no static mixers required)
- Low pressure drop
Still confused as to which solution can help your specific application?
CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS RECEIVE A CUSTOM QUOTE