We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic. We will keep this page updated with our latest company information.
The safety of our employees and our customers is of the upmost importance to us. We understand that many of our customers work in life- and health-critical industries, and we are doing everything we can to stay ahead of the situation and avoid any potential disruptions to your operations.
• The AIM Institute has added online sessions of our Autodesk Moldflow Insight courses for the month of April. Learn more
• We have launched a free weekly webinar series running from now through the end of May. Learn more
• Due to the drastically increased demand of internet bandwidth, you may experience delays in load time and website functionality. Please note that this issue will be affecting every website and it is not unique to Beaumont. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
At this time we are maintaining operations with increased precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- Visitors will only be permitted under extenuating circumstances. All visitors must fill out a health screening questionnaire to be granted admittance into the building.
- No visitors will be permitted in the molding area or warehouse.
- Increased sanitation stations have been added throughout the building.
- Scheduled employee business travel has been postponed.
- Employees with the capacity to do so are being permitted to work from home.
Autodesk Moldflow Simulation
All of our Autodesk Moldflow Simulation Analysts will have the resources and equipment they need to work from home in the event of an office closure. We do not anticipate any disruptions in service, and are here to assist you if your teams need to outsource additional work at this time. Our Moldflow Software team is also operating as usual for sales and support.
Beaumont Advanced Processing
All projects are running on schedule. If any delays do occur due to unforeseen circumstances including delivery driver availability or area closures, we will do our best to keep you notified. As a friendly reminder, you can order your material characterizations and test specimens online.
Education and Training
We are contacting all students for courses scheduled now through the end of April. We ask that you please respond in a prompt manner so we can adjust schedules as necessary. For the latest updates on our AIM training courses, please visit our dedicated page on the AIM website.