We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic. We will keep this page updated with our latest company information.
The safety of our employees and our customers is of the upmost importance to us. We understand that many of our customers work in life- and health-critical industries, and we are doing everything we can to stay ahead of the situation and avoid any potential disruptions to your operations.
As an additional resource for our customers, we are holding a free educational webinar every Thursday through the end of May.
As an essential business, we are maintaining operations with increased precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- Visitors will only be permitted under extenuating circumstances. All visitors must fill out a health screening questionnaire to be granted admittance into the building.
- No visitors will be permitted in the molding area or warehouse.
- Increased sanitation stations have been added throughout the building.
- Scheduled employee business travel has been postponed.
- Employees with the capacity to do so are working from home.
Autodesk Moldflow Simulation
All of our Autodesk Moldflow Simulation Analysts will have the resources and equipment they need to work from home in the event of an office closure. We do not anticipate any disruptions in service, and are here to assist you if your teams need to outsource additional work at this time. Our Moldflow Software team is also operating as usual for sales and support.
Beaumont Advanced Processing
All projects are running on schedule. If any delays do occur due to unforeseen circumstances including delivery driver availability or area closures, we will do our best to keep you notified. As a friendly reminder, you can order your material characterizations and test specimens online.
American Injection Molding (AIM) Institute
If you need to reschedule any courses, please contact us or reach out to your regional sales manager and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
• We have added online sessions of our Autodesk Moldflow Insight courses. Learn more
• Plastics 101 is now available online. Learn more
• All students affected by rescheduled courses will be contacted directly by an AIM representative.