Beaumont is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation and sick time, company paid holidays, insurance, retirement savings match, and on-site fitness facilities.
Injection Molding Process Instructor (AIM Institute)
AIM’s Injection Molding Process Instructor will be tasked with helping to develop and teach processing related courses, as well as conduct research related to injection molding.
Instruction would include both standalone courses and supporting course(s) to programs such as the Plastics Engineering & Technology Certificate Program.
It would be expected that all courses at the AIM Institute will be regularly evaluated, modified and upgraded in reaction to new knowledge regarding the technical aspects of injection molding and student learning enhancements.
Essential Job Functions
- Instructor in current and future injection molding process courses
- Instruction in non-injection molding process courses may be required as needed
- Instruction of the courses may be at the AIM Institute or off-site as needed (travel required)
- Assist other AIM instructors in the delivery of lecture and lab courses.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining appropriate course/program accreditations
- Develop course content
- Help to maintain and keep the injection molding lab clean
- Perform mold changes
- Help support all lab related activities
- Conduct research related to processing
- Publish R&D and present as needed at various technical conferences
- Perform contract consultancy as needed both at AIM and off-site
- Perform contract R&D both at AIM and off-site
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of ten years of injection molding processing experience performing:
- Process development
- Knowledge and use of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- BS in Plastics Engineering/Technology is preferred
- Previous instructor role is preferred
Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to:
ATTN: Molding Instructor Application
6100 West Ridge Road
Erie, PA 16506
Phone: (814) 899-6390