Beaumont is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation and sick time, company paid holidays, insurance, retirement savings match, and on-site fitness facilities.
Location: Erie, PA
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 3:00pm & 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Team player able to work in a fast-paced environment. Primary duties will include packaging components and inspection of products. Must adhere to all company safety, conduct sanitation, and follow Good Manufacturing Practices in all areas of responsibility.
- Packaging of components.
- Labeling of packages.
- Visual inspection of products.
- High attention to detail.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Adhere to all aspects of the safety program and procedures.
- Documentation of quality / production / product information.
- All other tasks and duties assigned.
- Plastics manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
- Able to work in a team environment
- May require lifting items over 15 pounds.
Location: Sugar Grove, PA
Reports to: Tooling Manager
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 3:00pm (Overtime available as needed)
Team player in a fast-paced manufacturing/machining environment under general supervision and without technical guidance, other than engineering input. EDM machine setup, basic program modifications, strategic fixture and part set up, electrode management. Must be able to use measuring tools including micrometers and indicators. EDM experience is required. Tool Making experience will be a plus.
- Operate equipment such as plunger/sinker and wire EDM.
- Troubleshoot processes and problems.
- Assist the Engineering Department in developing methods to incorporate process and product improvement.
- Plan sequences of operations for fabricating tools using blueprints, sketches, or models.
- Determine quality of finished products, ensuring defect-free parts, by verifying dimensions, alignment, and specifications using measuring instruments.
- Use various hand or power tools.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts into the machines.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Responsibility for continuous improvement, corrective action, and quality of products.
- Follow established safety procedures according to company and OSHA standards.
- All other duties and tasks assigned.
- Possess problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Read and interpret mold drawings.
- Basic understanding of math.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. May also need to bend and stoop.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Possible travel between Erie, PA and Sugar Grove, PA facilities.
ATTN: EDM Operator
Regional Sales Manager
Location: Remote; Southern Region: TX, OK, AR, LA, TN, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC. Must be in one of these states or willing to relocate.
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Director
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
The main job function of this position is to grow sales and be a diverse company representative within the assigned region. This position requires between two and six weeks of training at the company’s headquarters in Erie, PA. This position also requires the candidate to work from his or her home upon completion of training.
- General sales-related activities, such as:
– Establishing a strong presence in the focus region and developing an in-depth knowledge of the companies and businesses in the region.
– Growing new leads with customers with a focus on developing a plan to maintain and grow the account.
– Regular travel to existing and prospective customers
– Meeting/exceeding sales targets.
– Providing technical sales presentations regarding Beaumont’s products and services.
– Quoting products and services using Beaumont’s MRP system.
– Providing a high level of customer sales-related consultative support.
– Utilizing HubSpot CRM system to maintain customer contact information, forecasting and general territory management.
- Participating in industry trade shows and conferences as needed.
- Able to identify and develop new marketing and sales ideas.
- Attending Beaumont Sales/Zoom Meetings as scheduled.
- We are looking for a well-rounded, self-motivated employee with excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- 1-5 years of technical sales and/or plastic industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of general Microsoft Office programs is required.
- Degree in Plastics Engineering Technology is a plus, but not required.
ATTN: Regional Sales Manager