Plastics Professional Training & Educational Courses
Beaumont's Plastics Professional Training Series provides employees with the knowledge and skills necessary to help increase efficiency and profitability.
What makes Beaumont's courses different from other training courses? Our courses…
- Adhere to our Plastics Professional Training Principles
- Focus on education versus training
- Are not more of the 'same old process training'
- Emphasize the in-depth relationships between plastic flow, mold & part design, processing & part quality
- Teaching students how to implement state-of-the-art design & diagnostic strategies
- Teach students how to engineer solutions based on science, not habits
- Get students to think through complex questions & problems by considering all variables
- Encourage students to question each procedure or habit with: why do they do it & could it be done better
Autodesk® Moldflow® Training Courses
Beaumont Technologies is an Authorized Moldflow® Training Center. Beaumont's Autodesk® Moldflow® Insight Training Courses are the same courses offered by Autodesk®, but taught by Beaumont. They include a variety of instructor-led training courses for novice, intermediate, and advanced level users worldwide. Increase your flow simulation productivity and workflow efficiencies by experiencing our Moldflow training courses.