Beaumont offers a complete line of Rheological Control Systems™ (RCS), providing users the ability to optimize mold filling and material properties to and within each cavity of a mold regardless of whether it is a single- or multi-cavity mold.
Delivering Value, Maximizing ROI
For one of Beaumont's clients, providing optimization of the mold filling by offering identical material properties to and within each cavity allowed the company to help reduce the client's part defects and achieve full cavity utilization, along with a reduction in energy and scrap. This generated $104,250 in savings in one year.
- ROI Calculator (231 KB)
Compare Before & After scenarios of using rheological control systems.
- Easy-to-install mold inserts eliminate the need for license agreements.
- RCS solutions are available for most types of runner systems and materials.
- Each RCS category can provide either single-axis or multi-axis control based on the requirements for a given application.
Beaumont Rheological Control Solutions:
- iMARC™ Inserts
- SRC™ Inserts
- MeltFlipper® & MAX™ Design/Consulting Service
- Opti-Flo® Hot Runner Systems
- Hybrid Runner Solutions
- FillBalancer® Rubber Solutions