From our founding in 1998, Beaumont Technologies has been an industry leader in plastics education, focusing on the development and training of practicing plastics professionals in the injection molding industry.
To meet the continuing education needs of plastics professionals, Beaumont Technologies established the American Injection Molding Institute in 2015. This comprehensive education and training organization provides high-level courses and programs to advance injection molding practices throughout the United States.
The centerpiece of the AIM Institute is the ANSI-Accredited Plastics Technology & Engineering (PTE) Certificate Program for practicing plastics professionals. For processors and technicians, the hands-on Injection Molding Certificate Program provides a more focused curriculum. The institute also offers professional development courses in plastics materials, mold design, processing, and diagnostics, and is an Authorized Autodesk® Moldflow® Training Center.
John Beaumont, president and CEO of Beaumont Technologies, leads the faculty at the AIM Institute. Beaumont is a member of the Plastics Hall of Fame and a former professor and program chair of the Plastics Engineering Technology Program at Penn State University.
Click on the links below to visit AIM.Institute and learn more about our certificate programs, development courses, and Moldflow® training:
- Mold Start-up, Debug and Qualification
- Hot and Cold Runner Systems
- Injection Molding and Root Cause Analysis for QC/QA
- Understanding Shrink and Warp
- Mold Design for Project Engineers
- Plastic Flow and Design Essentials for Mold Makers and Designers
- Quality Systems for Medical Injection Molding
- Autodesk Moldflow Adviser
- Autodesk Moldflow Fundamentals
- Autodesk Moldflow Advanced Flow
- Autodesk Moldflow Advanced Cool and Warp
- Understanding and Applying Flow Simulation