5Step Process™ Software
"Your 5Step Process software helped us direct our attention to the source of our problems and prevented us from doing any more damage by attempting to process them out and wasting more valuable time and money!"
James Michalenko, Process Engineer, Thogus Products Co., Avon Lake, OH.
The 5Step Process™ Systematic Mold Balance Analysis software is a template-driven database software designed to take the mystery out of diagnosing mold filling and part quality variations. Used for new mold start-ups or problematic existing molds, the data provided by the software will aid in reducing the mold approval/commissioning time and the overall time to market, particularly when used in conjunction with Rheological Control Systems.
The software does most of the work for you by automatically identifying "Flow Groups" for each runner design, and it generates a one-page report quickly and easily so that you can focus on resolving the root causes to the problems identified by the software.
Once you experience the value of the 5 Step Process™ software, we are sure you’ll agree that it should be an integral part of any mold start-up procedures.
5Step Process™ Version 4.0 includes some of the following updates:
1. Three (3) new runner layouts.
2. The ability to enter other diagnostic data, such as part dimensions and mold maintenance issues
3. Part weight reference for judging the "percent of full" being analyzed in short shots
4. The ability to upload images of a mold and its parts for easy reference
5. New diagnostic report layout, including overall mold imbalance data
6. An improved procedure document further explaining the intricacies of performing a short shot analysis
7. New user interface with updated graphics
8. The ability to directly export a report to a PDF document
9. The ability to enter mold orientation references
NOTE: To better understand the science behind "Flow Grouping" and how it benefits your operations, please consider registering for Beaumont's Plastics Professional Training Seminar 1: Optimizing Mold Start-up, Debug & Qualifications.