Beaumont is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation and sick time, company paid holidays, insurance, retirement savings match, and on-site fitness facilities.
Molding Technician – Erie, PA
Division: Beaumont Advanced Processing
Shift: 1st shift
This position requires an individual with a diverse range of skills, experience and abilities. The molding technician will perform process startups and mold setups. This individual must have strong communication skills due to the interaction between various groups.
Molding Technician Duties:
- Check all auxiliary equipment including the dryers, thermolators, chillers, etc.
- Assure that all equipment is working
- Responsible for following all documented work flow procedures
- Responsible for the startup and shut down of the presses.
- Responsible for following all safety protocol.
- Review the job requirements with personnel responsible for the running job.
- Responsible for removing and hanging injection molds
Molding Technician Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must have 5+ years of injection molding experience
- Knowledge of injection molding and operation of injection molding machines.
- Experience with engineering grade resins
- Ability to work with all auxiliary equipment including dryers, thermolators, chillers, etc.
Interested candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to:
ATTN: Molding Technician
6100 West Ridge Road
Erie, PA 16506
Phone: (814) 899-6390