A pioneer and world leader of in-mold rheological control technologies, Beaumont Technologies is revolutionizing plastics injection molding. As the inventor of MeltFlipperÂ® and other injection molding technologies, Beaumont offers a broad range of plastics engineering services, including:
- MELTFLIPPERÂ® RHEOLOGICAL CONTROL
- THERMA-FLOÂ® MATERIAL CHARACTERIZATION
- MOLD-FILLING SIMULATION
- PLASTICS EDUCATION & TRAINING
Beaumont has earned a reputation for challenging accepted standards in plastics flow and mold design as well as hot and cold melt delivery systems. Our approach is to apply critical thinking and engineer science-based solutions that enable our customers to mold faster and more consistently at less cost.
Beaumontâ€™s team of plastics engineers approaches each project by questioning everything to learn how can we help our customers become more efficient and optimize part quality and molding processes to improve the bottom line. Simply stated, our goal is to enable our customers to become world class molders.
- • John Beaumont inducted into Plastics Pioneers Association
- • Beaumont Executive Summit Draws 40 Plastics Leaders From Across The U.S.